This wedding we’re about to show you is absolute Vintage Chic and the beautiful images were taken by Gemma Williams Photography.
It was a hard task to choose which images to show you as they are all just stunning and over flowing with inspiration.
Bride Lisa and Groom Lee were married on 14th July this year at Hereford Town Hall followed by a reception at Lisa’s Stepdads’ home in a fantastic yurt.
Lee popped the question on the third anniversary of them being together and was a total surprise to Lisa who had no idea! Awwwww
Their wedding includes so many vintage chic features such as a 50’s inspired dress, birdcage veil, icecream tricycle and a convertible VW Beetle.
Take a look at these images captured by talented Gemma Williams and see for yourself. You’ll be swooning like us. Promise!
Congratulations to Lee and Lisa. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together xx
- Cheltenham Yurt Hire: www.cheltenhamyurthire.co.uk
- Vivien of Holloway dress: www.vivienofholloway.com
- Pleasance and Harper jewellers: www.pleasanceandharper.co.uk
- Gemma Williams Photography: www.gemmawilliamsphotography.co.uk
- Herefordshire Premiere Hog Roast Company: www.herefordshirespremierhogroastcompany.co.uk
- NSA Event Bars: www.eventbars.co.uk
- Saxtys Wines: www.saxtyswines.co.uk
- 5 Fish Entertainment: www.5-fish.co.uk
- Allstar Toilet Hire: www.allstartoilethire.co.uk
- Bird Cage Veil: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MAZINGAZINGA-Fascinators-Accessories-Costumes-Bespoke/379611196513
- Hampton Hire (tables chairs etc): www.hamptonhire.com
- Icecream Tricycle: www.turnerstraditional.co.uk
- Convertible VW Beetle: www.lovebusweddings